Circle Mini Scrapbook using Hooked Paper Pack

12:57 pm Neha Goyal 1 Comments

Hi Everyone!

Neha this side, and I welcome you all on the Papericious blog today. I am sure you all must have checked the latest release by Papericious by now. If you haven't yet, let me tell you, the release was done in three parts so you can find the link to all three releases here---Release 1, Release 2, Release 3. I was awestruck to see the latest release specially the papers. I am in love with them.

So now onto today's project. I recently got a order to make a Circle Shape Mini Scrapbook on anniversary theme from a girl to her boyfriend. So I thought why not create it with Hooked Paper pack from Papericious. The prints are gorgeous, perfect for any type of cardmaking, scrapbooking etc.

Here is my mini scrapbook that I created:







What do you think about my mini scrapbook? Please do leave comments. That is all for today! I will come back soon with another fabulous project.

Hugs,
Neha

PRODUCTS USED:

You Might Also Like

1 comment: