Accordion Scrapbook using I LOVE YOU Collection

11:00 am Nikkita 0 Comments


Hello everyone!
This is Nikkita, and I'm back with a new inspirational post using the new latest release 'I LOVE YOU' Paper Pack from Papericious. The prints are amazing and the quality is fabulous to work with.

I have made an Accordion style Scrapbook using the new paper pack, let's have a look.

P.S : It's a picture-heavy post. 
Accordion Scrapbook

Side look of the Scrapbook when opened. 


FIRST PAGE 

SECOND PAGE

THIRD PAGE

FOURTH PAGE

FIFTH PAGE


For the Accordion Scrapbook, I have used chipboard for the cover. The inside pages are done with cardstock and then, I matted the base cardstock with black to give a clean look. Then embellished with the papers and element sheet and some supplies from my stash.

Hope you like my Accordion Scrapbook.
Do leave some love.
Happy Crafting!
Love,
Nikki


 MATERIALS USED:


You Might Also Like

0 comments: