Up Up and Away Frame

11:00 am Parul 12 Comments

Hello girls
This is Parul here. Hope you are doing great and playing along our ongoing challenge :)
So as always, today I have a CAS (Clean and Simple) project to share with you where I have used Hot Air Balloon Chippies and Fly Away Decoupage papers from Papericious.
Both hot air balloons have very pretty details. I covered one with Gesso and then coloured with blue and green colours. 
And look at those butterflies! They are so much beautiful <3 I fussy cut them from Decoupage paper and adhered with the help of glue.
The sentiment is hand written and background has been created using water colours.
I am going to put this in my study area. Such a happy thought it is :)


I hope I have left you inspired. Do let me know in comments. 

Supplies used

Thanks,
Parul

You Might Also Like

12 comments:

  1. This looks lovely, love the colors of hot air balloon and the addition of butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Colors, and such a classy and elegant piece
    Very nicely done
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours, Amazing collection of decoupage paper. Its look like simple & near. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project, great water coloring! Love the fussy cut butterflies and the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. I tried this UP theme based on UP movie and combined small Mdf balloons cut outs with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful...love the colour...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! You have kept it simple with so much elegancy☺💟

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really appreciate your work .It is simpl yet beautiful ❤❤

    ReplyDelete