Decoupaged Box

11:00 am Neha Goyal 16 Comments

Hello Crafty Friends!

Neha here today with a decoupage project to inspire you all. I am not a decoupage artist and I am not familiar with all the painting and pasting techniques of Decoupage but I gave it a try and it was fun. I enjoyed the whole process from painting to pasting and than decorating.

For this project, I have used Hexagon MDF Box from Papericious along with Fly Away Decoupage Papers and Chalk Paint. Let's have a look at the project.

I have pasted the decoupage paper on top and both sides of the box. These papers are so beautiful and easy to work with. Though decoupage doesn't came out perfect but I will practice more and soon come with the perfect decoupage. This is all for today.

PRODUCTS USED :


I hope you liked and enjoyed my project. I will see you guys again soon.

Hugs,
Neha

You Might Also Like

16 comments:

  1. So beautiful with smooth finish of chalk paint and beautiful Decoupage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doupage papers was amazing. Papericious is always doing different only. I loved every papericious products. This decoupage is very beautiful and I have to do something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful combination of papers nd paint.. Luvd it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice of decoupage paper design and beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thus is so beautiful...Love the color which matches the beautiful paper..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful MDF box. Chalk paints are very smooth and good finished after drying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous box
    Loved the colour combo and flowers are the cherry on cake💮💮🙂

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wanna try something like this
    So gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am.not a decoupage person either, but seeing you try this inspires me. You made it sound so easy and simple
    Will definitely give it a try
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this project, decoupage papers look great. The addition of flowers take it to the next level.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't tried decoupage yet as it seems intimidating
    But your first try at decoupaging has come out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely project. Decoupage paper is so beautiful. You really inspired my to try decoupage art now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are an amazing artist....You give me an inspiration ⭐⭐👌👌

    ReplyDelete