"Couple Thing" Shadow Accordian Album Box by Swati.

11:00 am swati nahata 24 Comments

Namaste!
Good Morning Everyone,  Swati with you from Swati's Crafting World, Guwahati, Assam.
Hope y'all are doing great & playing along with our ongoing challenge.

Creating decoupage items with decoupage papers is too mainstream. Today I'll be sharing a Album/box which I made using the decoupage papers. These days I'm majorly crushing over the papercious decoupage papers, 'cause the prints are just awemazing. In my today's project I've used
EPHEMERA & FLORA SEASON - PAPERICIOUS DECOUPAGE 
PAPER & COLLAGE CHIPPIS.

I've entitled this Project as "Couple Thing"



I've made Shadow Accordian Album Box with 10 Pockets & 10 Tags. 
A cross between a tag book & an accodian album. They make a wonderful mini album to sit on your desk at home or work. They also make cute little gifts. The box is in the shape of  an accordian 
with charms & trinkets & contains large tags to house pictures and/or tags. 

Making the album with decoupage papers was not easy as the papers are very thin & delicate,
so had to work with them very carefully. But playing with them was so much fun.
.
The size of the album is 6 by 6 inches. I've made Shadow Box Frame & adhered the Flora Season Decoupage Papers inside thebox & decorated it with the Collage Chippis, Couple Paper Die Cut, Mulberry Flowers & Leaves. Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear Dust was used to highlight the Collage Chippis. After decorating the shadow frame from inside I've added the acetate sheets to cover the
frame & then on the top side I've pasted the Ephemera Decoupage Papers.
( You'll find the closeup picture of the Shadow Box Frame below.)

On to the pictures of the Shadow Accordian Album Box :








Supplies Used :










Well that's all for today & hope you've enjoyed the post.
Thanks for stopping by, & if you liked my creation to stop by & shower some love.

Happy Crafting!
Love









You Might Also Like

24 comments:

  1. This shadow album box looks beautiful, the decoupage papers used are so pretty, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful and balanced decoration and decoupage papers enhance the beauty of this project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shadow box album...love the papers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb accordian album and I loved Ephemera decoupage paper. Rajini Chawala mam crystal clear is fabulous.
    I loved ur album.❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Means a lot, Thanks Much. 😘 Crystal Clear Dust is love, can be used with anything & adds a different look to the item. 🥰 I personally love using it the most. 😊

      Delete
  5. Wow, gorgeous project with gorhgorg papers, loved the outcome
    The shadow box idea is an inspiration for me, I will surely try my hands on this.
    Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feels great to hear such compliments, thanks alot. 😊😘
      Do try your hands & if you need any help, ping me. And after it’s done don’t forget to tag me, would love to see your creation. 😊

      Delete
  6. Beautiful project. Accordian box with shadow box is an amazing combination. I love your album very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Love Making Accordians, they are best fits. Your compliments means alot, Thanks Much . 😊😍

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These papers are gorgeous...you did justice to them
    Totally gorgeous album....lovely shadow box

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's beautiful creation.. awesome decoupage papers

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a delicate project dear. Love the front part with the cute couple, flowers and chippies at the background.I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Hearing such compliments, makes me the happiest. Thank you so much. ♥️ Means a lot. 😍✨

      Delete
  11. This is absolutely gorgeous. The Time and patience took to make this.. you are an amazing artist....You have an eye for color and composition 🌸🌸🌸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow 😍 Day Made. ♥️
      Thanks Much for the amazing compliment. 😘

      Delete