Mixed Media Layout using Ephemera Collection

6:56 pm heena shaikh 4 Comments




Hello everybody,
Heena here from bloomingpaperbuds.com, today I have a Mixed Media layout to share with you all using the Ephemera paper collection. This is another paper pack from an older release and is so gorgeous and extravagant with beautiful romantic and sophisticated patterns. For today's post, I have created a heart-shaped layout. 
so let's begin with today's post...


I started off by cutting my heart-shaped base from a 12 by 12 pattern paper.


Next, to make the background more interesting and shabby I used a background stamp and stamped randomly on one side using clear versamark ink and heat embossed in white.


Then I added some textures using modelling paste through a stencil and lightly dusted it with twinkling spark. 


Now, fussy cut some floral images from the pattern papers and some more pieces of different pattern papers for layering.


Here I have stamped an image on vellum and heat embossed it in white and fussy cut it.


After all the embellishments are ready, start making the arrangement, Here I have used fence pattern chipboard primed with white gesso, some IOD mould embellishments and flowers.


After adhering all the embellishment, I added some colour and details to the embellishments.



Here I have used art stones, papericious teal shaker beads, sugar plum sequins.











I hope you liked my creation, Thank you for stopping by!
Heena xo

Supplies Used:















You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. This is truly lovely...thank you for the step by step. I have to try using the vellum. Just love the colors and great layers.

    ReplyDelete