5 quick cards with Whimsical Paper Pad

11:29 am Arjita 1 Comments

Hi friends,
Welcome to today's blog post where I used the Papericious Whimsical pattern paper one more time. This is an old paper pad but an all time favourite because you can do so many things  with it like scrapbook layouts, cards, envelopes, tags etc. For today, I decided to make some quick CAS style cards using this beautiful paper pad. 
Card # 1 BUNNIES ON A SEE SAW
For this card I have created a card using the two adorable bunnies and made them look like they are on a see saw. I used the sentiment and the images from the Ephemera sheet which I have fussy cut using Cutter Bee scissors. Used some foam tape to add dimension to the card.
Card # 2 PRETTY WHEELBARROW
For this  I used the plain light green paper and used a burlap stamp to add the texture. I used my sharp pair of scissor to cut the wheel barrow and adheared it at the bottom of the card.I finished it with a delicate sentiment.
             
Card # 3 THE LIGHTHOUSE
                
This was the easiest among all. I used a stitched rectangle die to cut a part of one of the papers and I stuck it on the card front and added a fun quote to finish the card.
                
Card # 4 ADORABLE SQUIRRELS
This card is also quite similar to the last one but also added a fussy cut image and a sentiment from the paper pad.
Card # 5 ELEGANT PLANTER 
For this card I used one of the most elegant purple pattern paper from the collection and used a circle die on top. I heat embossed the sentiment and used the big planter with the flower cluster.
All the cards were super quick and easy to create and I hope you will give them a try.
Thanks for stopping by..
Hugs

SUPPLIES




You Might Also Like

1 comment: