Card for Dads using Papericious Monochrome and Pretty Basics Paper Pad

11:00 am Priya 1 Comments

Hi All,
This is Priya here. Since Father's day is around the corner, I decided to make some trendy cards for those wonderful fathers in our lives.
I have made 3 cards using 2 paper pads, Monochrome and Pretty Basic Paper Pad. These papers are so trendy to make some colorful cards for Dads. I have used some dies and sentiments to design my cards.

Card 1 : You Rock Dad
For this card, I made a skyline scene using blue stripe paper from Pretty Basic Paper Pad. The town's skyline has been added using the script paper from the Monochrome Paper Pad. I added some stars, road and a green pasture using various papers to finish it off.

Card 2: Dad You Make Everything Better
For this card, I knew I will use the trendy dots pattern Paper from Monochrome paper pad. I die cut 3 circles out and used Pretty Basic paper pack to die cut 3 circles and stick it onto the base of my card.
Then I die cut DAD word using dies and glued onto the 3 diecut circles. I finished off the card with a cute sentiment.

Card 3 : You Amaze Me Dad
This is my favorite of the lot. I used 3 dots pattern paper in 3 different colors from Pretty Basics paper pad to make a grid. Then I diecut the You and Dad words using dies. To complete the sentence, I heat embossed "amaze me" from a stamp set and stick it to the middle bar of the base I created.
I have cut all the die-cuts, 2-3 times each and stacked them up with glue. This will give depth to the diecut and it will pop out more on the card.

Supplies Used :
Papericious Pretty Basics Paper Pad
Papericious Monochrome Paper Pad
I hope you will like my attempt on making trendy masculine cards for Dads. Do give it a try. These papers are just gorgeous to make about any kind of card!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Priya 

You Might Also Like

1 comment: