Scrapbook Layout using Ethereal Paper Pad

12:47 pm Arjita 0 Comments

Hi friends,
I love making cards but the Ethereal paper Pad really insprired me to try my hands on a scrapbook layout. I used few printed sheets from the collection and one sheet from an old pattern paper.

 There are a lot of beautiful quotes in this paper pad and I decided to use one of them as the focal point of my layout.


I took a white 12X12 sheet and adhered few strips of patterned paper towards the left side of the sheet. Then I used the quote and matted it over a blue cardstock by Papericious and then over a kraft paper. I like to add few elements of Kraft paper as they add a lot of interest in the layout.
I used two beautiful chippis and tucked them under the matted quote. I also added few kraft paper tags and vellum pieces.


Finally finished by adding some fussy cut hearts, a butterfly and resin dots.
I hope you liked this layout and will give it a try.
 Untill we meet next time..
Happy Crafting!
Hugs



SUPPLIES







You Might Also Like

0 comments: