D For Decoupage with Papericious

11:00 am heena shaikh 4 Comments

Hello everyone, 
Heena here from bloomingpaperbuds.com, today I have some vintage decoupage inspiration to share using the gorgeous decoupage papers from Papericious. The papers have beautiful vibrant prints and have the perfect thickness for decoupage. Today I have two projects to share, I hope you like them!


The first project is decoupage on Mdf box, for this project I have used the Papericious white gesso, loop black chalk paint, decoupage glue. I have fussy cut the floral images from the pretty peonies set, I also have randomly stamped the box using a crackle stamp and sealed everything by giving a nice coat of the decoupage glue.





The second project is an altered wooden tray, for this project I have used Papericious chalk paint in shades bracket green and villa plum, I have distressed the wood using sand paper for the vintage look and the floral element is fussy cut from the purple garden set.


I hope you found my projects inspirational, Thank you for stopping by!
Heena xo

Supplies used:













You Might Also Like

4 comments: