Wedding Cake Card Tutorial using Wedding scrapbook kit
This is Priya here with you today to share a cake shaped card I made with Papericious wedding Scrapbook Kit. It's a huge 12x6" cards with 3 tiers. I used Cream pearlized cardstock, pattern papers, coloring images, diecuts, tulle flowers and sentiments from the kit.
1. Take 12x12" cream cardstock from the kit and score at 6".
2. Fold the cardstock and mark the cardstock as shown in the pic below. If you are using score pal, mark vertically at 3 and 7 inches. So each tier of the cake will be 3", 4" and 5" respectively.
Now mark at .75", 1.5", 4.50" and 5.25" horizontally
3. Now cut of the extras as shown below to make 3 tiers of the cake.
4. Color the images from the kit as per your liking. I colored it with Zig clean clear markers and matched up with paper colors.
5. From the sentiments sheet, I picked 2 matching sentiments and die cut it with using stitched rectangle dies and ink blended it with Peach Bellini ink from MFT.
6. Stack up the pattern papers on the 3 tiers of the cake and embellish it as per your liking. I also added some glitter paper to make it look like icing on the cake.
I hope you liked my card. Don't forget to leave some love.
Supplies Used :
1. Papericious Wedding Scrapbook Kit
2. Papericious Ink Blending Tools
3. Papericious Tulle Flowers
4. Kuretake Zig clean clear brush markers
If interested, you can purchase these products from following stores.
Nirmal Stationers, Delhi
Thank you and have a great day!
- Priya Sondhi