Tutorial | Altered Music Box with Mini Album inside | Mallika Kejriwal

11:10 am MAllika 5 Comments

Hello Friends,

I hope all of you are doing well.
For my debut tutorial with papericious I have decided to alter this old music box which was lying in my craft room since ages.
I have used the beautiful paper line called EPHEMERA PREMIUM COLLECTION Paper pack.
The video tutorial  is also posted on youtube and also here right after all the pictures. 

Hope you all will enjoy it.
Mallika 















You Might Also Like

5 comments:

  1. Love it a lot, Mallika...Love all those cute detailings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's awesome! I enjoyed the video and love all the gorgeous details! Thanks for the sharing the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved it.. Frm whr did u gt ds music box?

    ReplyDelete