Napkin fold card

11:00 am crafty D 3 Comments

Hello
It is my day to blog and I am so happy to show you my ever 1st Napkin fold card.
I used the instructions from this video:

For this card I used gorgeus LOVE IN PARIS paper pad. It is so romantic patterns and colours and easy to combine together. For the cover of the Card I used a cutting die from Magnolia. This tag
suits great with this eiffel tower. I decorated it with a flower and for some extra charm I cutted
this practical LACE. It is easy to cut it in small pieces of leafs. Behind the flower and in between the lace I used those SEQUINS.




When the cover remooved that how it looks

Inside the card there is a colored stamp image and I cutted the eiffel tower from one of the pages of the paper pad. I chalked with Distress ink and with Papericious own Blending tools. They are very light in weght and easy to work with, not to meantion the great price.

 Here is a close up. The butterfly is a part of this LACE that I cut it into 1 piece.
Here I used this SEQUINS

Here you can find the information about all our retailers all over India and even internationally.

Thanks for stoping by
Hugs, DT Diana




You Might Also Like

3 comments: