Tic Tac Toe themed card

10:30 am Manu Gupta 6 Comments

Hello Everyone!!

I'm Manu and I'm sure that you all must have loved the creations made by the DT members with the March release. Papericious launchedtwo new paper stacks called 'Naturals' and 'Ephemera'. While Naturals have papers inspired by nature and not only they are wonderful for making layouts, they serve as a perfect backdrop for the pictures you take too! Ephemera is  to be loved by Mixed Media crazy folks!! It houses some really nice mixed media compatible designs. What more, Ephemera also has a co-ordinating diecuts pack and the pack has some lovely wordings and floral collection!!!

I have worked with the Naturals pack and here's a card that I made with it!


I totally loved the fact these the naturals collection could also be used to make a little artistic card!!! So love this one!!! I'm sure that I'm gonna make a few more of these!!

Here are some more close ups of the card!!!

Totally loved the soft hues of this paper collection!!



Making this card was real simple
I had 9 squares of size 2*2 cut out and then had the sides distressed. Stuck these on to another paper from the pack at a little distance and finished by putting this panel on the cardstock. The best effect comes when each layer is struck using the foam tape. One can them embellish the card !


I hope you all liked the card and yes, there are good more surprises in the store for you all. Stay tuned and keep loving papericious!!

Happy Crafting!
Manu

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful way to use pretty pattern papers to create interesting background,Lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft colors,beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colours. pretty layout.. gorgeous

    ReplyDelete