Baby Boy Layout
Hello and good morning! ^__^
I'm Halak and today I'm gonna be talking about the Little Star paper collection by Papericious and the Layout I made using it.
I used 3 paper sheets out of the Little Star paper collection which were the die-cut sheet, the red polka dot sheet and the green one with the super cute dinosaurs!
Check them out! So pretty and vibrant!
This paper collection is ideal for baby boy projects. If you are looking for themed projects then, it has papers for making the following themes : Dinosaur, Space, Kite-flying and Nautical.
Along with that the pack comes with a set of 2 sheets of die-cuts!
Very quickly, here are the steps on making this :
1. Took green dinosaur pattern paper and adhered it to white cardstock.
2. Cut up die-cut design sheet and adhered the die-cut (top LHS) and patterned strip (bottom strips) to the project.
3. Added a bit more pattern through washi tape.
4. Stenciled a design onto the white portion using green, purple and blue dye inks.
5. Stamped sentiment using grey die ink.
6. Added sticker sentiments and dinosaur embellishments.
7. After that, I added a couple of enamel dots, sequins and some faux paw-prints using black ink with a teeny tiny stencil.
8. Finally, matted the project onto red polka dotted paper for that vibrant look! ^__^
And that's how I did it!
Before I sign off, here's a fun close up :
I hope you liked it and thank you so much for stopping by! Till next time dear friends! *Hugs*
Posted via Blogaway