Scrapbook layout- ft. Moonlight Paperpack

6:59 pm Shabna Shafi 0 Comments




 







Hello everyone.
Shabna here, back with another beautiful inspiration. Today I’m using the moonlight collection by Papericious. It was soo fun creating with the collection, i really fell in love with the cute motifs and patterns. This collection mostly highlights unicorns which is my most favourite thing. 
So i made this simple layout, either can be used as a scrapbook layout or frame work. 



 

I started with cutting down some round cut using the cardstocks, here i used the stitched round dies, you can go with the plain one. I cut them in different sizes and used 

two different patterns for the rounds

The layout starring with my baby sister, i printed round cuts of her photo and used in the layout with the Papericious round frame chippis. I also added few more chippis and motifs for completing the layout. 


 



Thank you🤍


You Might Also Like

0 comments: