"Captured Forever" Mixedmedia Layout ft. AURORA

10:06 am madhabi's craft studio 0 Comments

 


Hello my lovely friends! hope you all are fine. Today I am presenting you a mixedmedia layout with the so beautiful floral paperpack 'Aurora'. I am so in love with the floral collection that I could not stop myself from creating a floral layout.

I have used one background paper design from the paperpack and lots of die cut floral embellieshments from both the paperpack and the coordinating motif bundle and the newly launched chipboards (#42046, #42044).

I have also used Papericious clear gesso on the paper and heavy white gesso on the mdf board to prime my surface . I have also used crackle paste on the background with the help of stencil and applied some crackle paste on the corners to create textures. Used some colours over the crackle texture to match my background design  paperpack. Last but not the least, used die cuts from the motif bundle and paperpack to create composition and complete my layout.

I am sharing some more closeup pictures here.













Hope you liked my creation.  All the products I have used are available at www.papericious.com. Do visit there and if you create being inspired than pls share with us , tag us so that we can share some love to your creation. 
Bye for now.
love 
Madhabi





You Might Also Like

0 comments: