Vintage Layout ft. Rosabelle Paper Collection | Step by Step Tutorial

11:00 am Parita Galani 0 Comments


 Hello friends!
This is Parita Galani, here today with tutorial post featuring Papericious' recently released Rosabelle Designer Paper Collection. This paper pack with its dark hues, bold motifs, and vintage embellishment is perfect for all for vintage and romantic paper projects.

I have created a layout which looks more beautiful because of lovely color palette of this paper pack.




Step by Step Tutorial:

Step 1 - Take a beautiful paper from Papericious Rosabelle as a base paper for the layout.
Step 2 - I used 3 randomly hand cut strips from the Rosabelle Paper Pack and dabbed some dry Black Chalk Paint for a vintage effect.
Step 3 - I have taken 2 beautiful frames from Papericious Chipboards Collection and painted them with Black and Wine Chalk Paint.
Step 4 - I used several beautiful embellishments from the Rosabelle Paper Pack and its coordinating DCE Sheets. And that's about it. I had a striking layout ready in a few minutes. I also added some flowers at the end.

Supplies Used:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: