My BFF: Card & Treat Boxes | Dear Friend Paper Collection

11:00 am Parita Galani 0 Comments


Hello friends!
This is Parita Galani, here today with an inspiration post featuring Papericious' Dear Friend Paper Collection.

I have created a Pinwheel Card along with two super cute Treat Boxes, because, why not! You never need a reason to gift treats to your BFFs. This Card and Treat Boxes make for a perfect gift on any random day just to appreciate their presence in our lives.

Papericous 'Dear Friend' Paper Pack is perfect to create all quirky projects for your BFF and going down the memory lane.
Let's have a look at my project:


I hope you guys liked my project and will create some fun treats for your BFF. We would love to see all your projects so don't forget to tag Papericious (@papericious).

Best Regards,
Parita K Galani

You Might Also Like

0 comments: