Vintage Baby Boy Layout featuring Papericious Peek a Boo Designer Paper

11:00 am Parita Galani 0 Comments

 Hello friends!
Greetings for the day!
This is Parita Galani, here today with tutorial post featuring Papericious gorgeous new release Peek a boo- Designer paper collection in beautiful earthy shades of green, brown and grey.
I absolutely love this fresh color palette of this paper pack which gives new perspective and color scheme for baby projects. Its perfect to create any baby themed projects, possibilities are endless.
I have created a vintage style layout with 3d elements which can be framed  used as photo frame too, a beautiful combination of Papericious peek a boo paper and elements from its matching die cut sheet, along with pearls, glitter and flowers.
Lets have a look at my project-  Vintage Baby Boy Layout
Step by Step tutorial
Step 1- I have taken a patterned paper from Papericious Peek a boo paper collection, I have taken 3 circles sized 4",3" and 2.5" and have distressed it from the edges and 4 random strips of paper, I hand tear it to give a vintage effect. 
Step 2- I arranged circle and strips with the help of  double sided foam tape to give it 3d look.
Step 3- I did some dry brushing with green and beige color around the paper arrangement that we did in Step 2.
Step 4- I added various embellishments from Papericious Peek a boo Die cut motif sheet and also added pearls at random places with the help of an adhesive.
Step 5- I added clear crystals along with Papericious frosting powder and some flowers too and we are done with this pretty vintage layout.
Supplies used:
I hope you guys liked my tutorial and will create some fun projects of your own. We would love to see your projects using Papericious products so dont forget to tag us!
Stay In & Take Care!
Best regards,
Parita K Galani





















You Might Also Like

0 comments: