Happy Day Patterned Paper Pack - Project Inspiration by Anita Kejriwal

11:00 am Hussena 0 Comments


Hello everyone!
This is Hussena here, and I am elated to have the talented, Anita Kejriwal, back on our blog to share some more projects with you using our papers. Anita has put together a consortium of stunning projects using our Happy Day Paper Collection, which you'll be sure to LOVE! Please join me in giving a warm welcome to her!
 
Let's hear from Anita:
Hello friends! 
This is Anita Kejriwal, am feeling super happy and excited to show my creations with Papericious products using the Happy Day Patterned Paper Pack. This is a very versatile paper pack just perfect to make birthday projects for any age group.

I had so much fun bringing up these projects. So if you are planning a party and need cards, boxes, tags, decorations et cetera, then look no further. The Happy Day Paper Pack will take your worries away.

I have created a set of three cards, an interactive Shaker Card, plus two different kinds of Gift Boxes using this paper collection. Take a look:


Handmade Cards
I have made a set of three cards using the Happy Day Patterned Paper Pack. Take a look:

I have used the Patterned Paper Pack, the coordinating Element Sheets, along with some white die-cuts to create my cards. I have also incorporated some stenciling on the card backgrounds to add a pop of colour to my designs. 

This is a Shaped Shaker Card I created using the Happy Day Patterned Paper Pack and coordinating Element Sheets.

I also made a wonderful Gaddi Box/Money Gift Box featuring the Happy Day Patterned Paper Pack and Circle Flourish White Chippies.  I have fussy cut some floral bunches from the paper pack and used White Chippies to enhance the design. Doesn't it look beautiful!? 

My sixth and final project for today is this Gift Box in the shape of a Milk Carton which I made using the Happy Day Patterned Paper Pack and coordinating Element Sheets. You can fill it with chocolates, a pack of cookies, some small trinkets, or anything else that you'd like. This is a quick and easy gift idea, which is sure to be loved by the recipient.




Supplies Used:




Which project did you like the most and why? I would love to know.

Hugs,
Anita
-------------

If you liked Anita's projects, please do leave a comment for her! She would love to hear what you think of her projects. 

You can follow Anita on her social media handles for more creative inspiration:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: