Money Wraps/Envelopes

11:00 am Neha Goyal 0 Comments

Hello People!

Myself Neha from NG Creatives. This is my first post as a Design Team Member. I am glad and honored to be a part of Papericious team.

I am sure you all must have checked the gorgeous release by Papericious. If you haven't, please check it HERE.

Now onto my today's inspirational post using Fleur Fun paper pack and few Chipboards. These papers are so bright and cheerful, so you can use them in any of your projects and i am awestruck to see intricate designs of Chipboards. When you will see them, you will fall in love with them. As you all know festive season is going on and there is a lot of demand for money envelopes. Keeping that in mind, i have created few money envelopes.

Lets have a look at them





Products Used:
That is all for today!

Hope i have inspired you by my projects. Do let me know if you like them!

Hugs
Neha


You Might Also Like

0 comments: