A Set of Motivational Cards using Jack & Jill and Chippies

11:00 am Parul 0 Comments


Hi all,

This is Parul here from Paper Candies ! Today I bring you a set of three motivational cards using Pattern Papers and Chippies from the latest release from Papericious. You must have seen the release post and if by any chance you missed it, you can check it HERE.

The Jack and Jill paper pack is so beautiful and so dreamy. You automatically start getting several ideas as soon as you have a glance over this paper pack. And Cards being my favorite, I thought of making them first :)


While designing a set of cards,  I keep one element common is all cards. It can be either pattern paper, or sentiment or focus element , which makes is look like a set. In this case I used same pattern paper in all three.

And those beautiful jet, star and planet; focus element of cards are from the beautiful "Space" Chipboard Collage, again from the latest release. Chipboards make it so easy to use dimensional elements in your projects. Otherwise I will find myself die cutting multiples of same design and stacking them together to achieve this look. Isn't it?

To have look at all the cards in detail, I am also sharing them individually.


Process of making these cards is quite self explanatory. To make the chipboard elements pop up, I painted them with yellow and orange color.

Supplies Used :

I hope, I have left you inspired :) Please do let me know if you liked these..

Love & Hugs,
Parul

You Might Also Like

0 comments: