Mini Album using Love Actually

1:09 pm Arjita 2 Comments

Hi friends,
Welcome to my blog post. Today I have used the gorgeous LoveActually paper pad to create this mini album. I really enjoy making mini albums which are not super complicated. This one is a ready made chipboard album and I had fun decorating it with the papers and chipboard embellishments.
This album took me less than an hour and becomes a perfect gift to anyone. I kept it simple from inside and just jazzed the cover. I used a sharp pair of scissors to cut a few motifs from the paper pad and added them on the cover as my main embellishments.


Here are the pictures of all the inside pages and I just created few pockets randomly to add interest.







With this we come to the end of the blog and also this is my last one at Papercious Blog. I had a great time working here with such amazing products and team mates. I am so thankful to all who took out time to go through my blogs and left their comments which are super precious to me.
Hope to see you all soon..
Have a blessed life!
Love and Hugs

SUPPLIES




You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. This is really a cool way to make an album and u made it look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Size of Album & for How many Pic.

    ReplyDelete