Treat box & card duo

11:00 am lekha 0 Comments

 Hi lovely people, 
Today I am back with one of my favourite set of embellishments, the Papericious 3D mini shakers. 
Also part of my project is the gorgeous Love Actually  paper pack. I would be using the Papericious ready to use treat boxes. 

  I am using the spellbinders classic scalloped circle die to get a scalloped diecut for the semi circular treat box flaps. I have inked the edges of the pattern paper with some archival ink to finish the edges. 

  I have used the beautiful papers from the paper pack on the outer faces of the treat box. These treat boxes comes in various shapes and you just need to remove the tape backing and within minutes you have your gifting solution ready. 
 And here comes the best part...the 3d mini shakers. For the treat box I plan to have a closure band embellished with a simple shaker. Paint the mini shakers using the lovely range of Papericious chalk paints. I have used Brick Red chalk paint.You can paint the inner face of just stick pattern paper. 
 I have fussy cut a sentiment from the collage sheet which comes in the paper pack and than left it free with other shaker beads. One thing I love about these shakers is they come complete with the transparent sheet cut to actual size.

 Next for the band I took 1.5 inch x12 inch pattern paper and scored it according to the thickness of the treat box. Just keep in mind that the band should slip on and off the box easily. 



To coordinate with the treat box I have made simple card. 
Take 5 inch x 12 inch base. Score at 3 inch and 9 inch. Next take another cardstock piece measuring 11.5 cm x 14 cm. I have used a corner chomper to give round edges.



 Layer the cardstock with pattern paper, approx. 1/8th inch smaller than the base of the card.



After adhering all the pattern papers, lets get started with embellishing the card face. 
 I have painted the star shaped 3d mini shaker with gold acrylic paint and fussy cut a sentiment from the collage sheet. I just love the shaker beads from Papericious, these are perfect to complete your projects.


 








Hope you get inspired to try these. 
Keep crafting
Supplies used:






You Might Also Like

0 comments: