Love Pop up Box Card featuring Love Actually Paper Pack

11:00 am Priya 13 Comments

Hi All!

This is Priya! I have some really exciting projects to share with you today to showcase Papericious' new paper pack Love Actually. 
I made Love themed pop up box cards! I just loved how these tuned out. All 3 are so different from each other but I used just one paper pack to make 3 different style trendy, floral and hearts!
Floral Pop up Box - You are loved 
This is my favorite among all 3. I used yellow color as my base and picked up florals and angel pattern papers from the pack. Roses are cut from the pattern paper while rest of the the die cuts are cut from the diecut sheet including the sentiment.
Now have a look at the die cuts closely.
Here is the flat look when folded.
Trendy Pop up box - Sweetheart I love you Forever
I used the color combo of white, red, black and a little bit of gold! I combined various die cuts from the coordinating sheets to make the sentiment "Sweetheart I love U forever". I love how you can mix and match the words from the die cut sheets to make a complete sentiment!

Here is a closer look at the box. I have stick the golden hearts die cuts using acetate strips so that it dangles a little when it's open.
Here is when card is laid flat.
Hearts Pop up box card - Be Mine
This is the last one from the lot. I kept the base color pink as most of the pattern papers and die cuts from the Love Actually paper pack has dominantly pink color so this was easy one to churn out. Most of the die cuts are glued using acetate strips so that it floats a little when opened.
Here is a closer look at the die cuts.
I love how these turns into a normal A2 sized cards when folded flat. These can fit into a normal envelope and can be mailed out as normal letter mail.
To make all 3 cards, I have used Pop up box dies from Lawn Fawn. However, you don't need the dies to make card in a box project. You can find the instructions easily. Here is one such link for a super easy tutorial.
Supplies Used :
Love Actually Paper  Pack (12x12 , 6x6 Size)
I hope you liked my pop up box cards. Do leave a comment if you do. 
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Priya

You Might Also Like

13 comments: