Colourful Shadow Box using Love Actually Paper Pack

12:40 pm heena shaikh 3 Comments



Hello everyone,
Heena here from bloomingpaperbuds.com, today I have a bright colourful shadow box that I made for my niece to share. I'm also sharing a few steps on how I created it so let's begin...
,

Firstly, I covered all sides and base of the shadow box with this pattern paper from the Love actually Paper pack.


Next, i created some clear crackles on the frame using the two-step crackle and highlighted it with liquid antique wax.


Next to make the brick wall I have cut small pieces of cardboard and applied white crackle paste on them.



 After the crackles developed I coloured them using brown ink spray. 


And glued the pieces on the frame.



Then I added some texture to the base using modelling paste through a stencil and dusted it with crystal clear glitter.



For this shadow box, I created this cute lacy paper dress and adhered it to the mannequin chipboard.




Then I embellished the shadow box with paper flowers and applied the art stones using soft gloss gel, the berries are painted with Villa plum chalk paint. 
Lastly, I added some splatters of white gesso.










Hope you liked my creation, Thank you for stopping by,
Heena xo


Supplies used:









You Might Also Like

3 comments: