Clean, Simple and Chic Shadow Box with Gilded Onyx

11:00 am Erum Tasneem 1 Comments


Hello hello!
I have a super clean and simple but quite chic Shadow Box to share today using Gilded Onyx.
First I drew a sample template for hot air balloon and then cut several of these using the black and gold cardstock from Gilded Onyx.
Next I scored a line in the middle and started attaching all the cut outs.
After gluing them, I went over the edges with a gold marker.
This is a 6x8 Shadow Box by Papericious. I used the white and gold from Gilded Onyx to cover the inner piece.
I glued my hot air balloon and added gold alphas that spell out SOAR.
I hope you like it. This one is going to one of my cousins :)
That is all from my side today.
Thank you for stopping by and for your comments. 


SUPPLIES:






You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Please tell me this company has distributors in the U.S. - I must have some of their papers!!

    ReplyDelete