Papericious Back to Basics - Kids Party Favors

11:00 am Priya 2 Comments

Hi All!
This is Priya here! Today I have a super cute project to share that I made using Papericious August release that is Back to Basics paper pad. It's a sequel of very famous Papericious Pretty Basic paper pad. These are some trendy designs and awesome colors. I love the fact that it's available in 6x6 size as well apart from regular 12x12 inches size. Perfect for card maker and paper crafter like me.
Let's get on to the project I made. Since the papers were so colorful and chic, I decided to try something different and make kids party favor. I made little bags filled with bookmarks
For the little bags, I used chevron pattern from the 12x12 paper pad. I used Lawn Fawn goodie bag dies to create the bag. For the little bow, I used checker pattern from 6x6 paper pad and die cut it using Lil Inker's small bow dies. 
 Here is a closeup of the little bow. Isn't it cute? I adhered a little rhinestone as well to embellish the bow.
 For the bookmarks, I used papers from 6x6 paper pad. These are 6x2 inches in size and I was able to use up my extra colored images which were leftovers from other projects. I finished these bookmarks by adding some twine.
 Here is a closeup of all the cute images on the bookmark. The colors of these papers are so subtle that I was able to mix and match the images with pattern papers in no time.
 and here is a glimpse of all things together. Just imagine how cute it will look in a birthday party. It will surely add fun element in your party decor as well!
 and I couldn't resist sharing another picture that I was able to capture showing bag full of bookmarks!
I really hope you guys liked this project. Back to Basics is a must have for any paper crafter. I will surely stock up my stash with these pretty papers. I know I am gonna use it so often!
List of Supplies :
Papericious Back to Basics - 6x6 Paper Pad, 12x12 Paper Pad

You can buy Papericious Products from any of the below stores/resellers.
www.thecraftshop.in
www.craftsneed.com
www.imaginationsonline.com
www.hndmd.in
Nirmal Stationers, Delhi
Nagashri Arts
Rainbow Craftykari
Jovita D'Souza
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Priya

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Very thoughtful use of papers. Love the idea of bag full of bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its cute ..I agree with Neha Maam ,clever use of pps.

    ReplyDelete