Baby Boy Mini Album with 3D Shaker Elements + Video

11:00 am Ujjwal 4 Comments

Hello there,

This is Ujjwal with some new inspiration using the awesome 3D Shaker Chipboards and beautiful Sequins Mixes that were recently launched. I also used this old but gorgeous paper collection called "The Gentleman" and created a mini album.

The shaker chipboards were perfect to add the jazz and I love how the baby album turned out. Aren't those colors just perfect?











I love that you can use these shaker chipboards in so many different ways. You can paint them or cover them with pattern papers and they simply elevate the project. 
You can see the complete mini album page by page in the video below.




I hope you liked this project!
Love, Ujjwal
Supplies Used


You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Ujjwal your album is just perfect! I love all details and colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovd ur album... Cn u help n tel me hw cn v gt our own diecuts made?

    ReplyDelete