Mixed Media Dream Catcher on Canvas + Video Tutorial!

11:00 am Ujjwal 1 Comments

Hello,

This is Ujjwal and today I am sharing a mixed media canvas using the fabulous Papericious mediums and the beautiful Dream Catcher Kits recently launched. I will also be using a few other newly launched chipboards as well to built this piece of art.

The Dream Catcher Kits are beautifully designed and you can create stand alone dream catchers to hang in your home or gift it to your family and friends. Or you could use them like I did, on a canvas and create a wall art.

I will also be working with the Papericious Spritz and Gesso on this canvas. Spritz are my absolute favorite for their vibrant colors and ease of use.





Watch the video here for the step by step process of how I create this canvas.




This is one of the favorites so far and I hope you liked it too!
Have a great day!
Ujjwal

Supplies Used
















You Might Also Like

1 comment: