Shaker card & a shaker tag

11:00 am madhabi's craft studio 0 Comments

 


Good morning crafty friends! Hope you all are pulling on well. Today me Madhabi is here on the blog to share my new creation with you all. 
Once again I have created a set of two .... a card and a tag .....but this time with shaker in it. I guess everybody loves shaker to play with and also it looks beautiful when it is handmade. I have used the "Baby shower " collection and coordinating die cut embellishments to complete my project.
Are you liking this style of creating sets? Do let me know.

All the products used int his creation are available at www.papericious.com

Sharing few more pictures











Thats all for today. Thanking you for stopping by here.
See you soon with new project, till then...
keep creating !

Love
Madhabi















You Might Also Like

0 comments: