Quirky Hindi Window Sign

11:47 am crafterstudio 0 Comments

  Hello Everyone, Today I am on the Papericious blog with a Traditional Window and Pre marked Geometric Parrots on it. I am so excited to make this Jharokha kind of wall sign with Papericious newly launched Pre Marked MDF bases and Chalk Paints. I am in awe with the quality and variety of colours Papericious has launched in the chalk paints. 

For today's project I have taken the Pre marked Traditional MDF window   and chalk paint in the shade  Old Lace . Then I used Mould-It to give edges to the sections and also added mirrors which are the soul of lippan artwork. I then coloured the center of the wind using Orange Pulp Chalk Paint. I used all the colours I have in my stash to color the beautiful geometric Parrots. 

I wanted to turn this Window into a quirky Hindi Sign so I wrote the line " Teri Yaari Sabse Pyari " in the window. Finally I gave a coat of Papericious varnish , once everything was done.

This plaque is simple yet elegant to beautify your home and to flaunt your love for some amazing Hindi One Liners.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: