Creative Soul layout

9:30 am Memory Keepers by Priyanka 0 Comments

Hey everyone!

Today I am back with a beautiful inspiration for you. Creative Soul layout designed using AURORA paper pack from Papericious. This paper pack is so gorgeous packed with flower bouquets in serene shades of green and peachish pink. It's perfect for all your flower needs and any occasion. I cudnt help myself from making a layout. Take a look at this beauty. 



I have first used three pattern papers from the paper pack to build my base and give those layers. I have used clear crackle texture in the background and Inked and distressed the edges around the main photo to enhance it.


Then I have used lots of chipboard elements from Papericious and some clay elements (flowers and leaves and frame) to layer around the focal point.


The chipboard flowers and leaves, I have waxed and embossed with embossing powders to create some textures. Put some Sequins, art stones and glitter and pearl balls wherever needed to complete the look. Finally I have added the sentiment on top.

Take a look at the close up pictures to see the details.






Here is the list of the products used from Papericious. Click on the links to buy-

Spring leaves chippis


Aurora motif bundle

Frame chippis



Spring peonies chippis



Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find some inspiration from this project. 
Hugs
Priyanka


You Might Also Like

0 comments: