Mixed Media Tag ft. With Love - Tutorial

11:00 am Shilpa Nagaonkar 0 Comments


Hello Everyone!
This is Shilpa here and I have created this Mixed Media Tag using the Papericious With Love Collection.
For making this tag, I have also used other mediums.


Here is the Step by Step Procedure for that:

I cut out Large Tag shape design papers from With Love Paper Collection. Along with that I got ready various ephemera and embellishments which includes flowers images from collection, die cuts, lace etc.

To create texture on tag, I used Embossing Paste and stencil. I let it dry completely before I moved on to next step.

I chose colors of inks to use on tag which were similar to With Love Collection. I spread them randomly on the surface.

When ink was dry, I started layering ephemera and embellishments. 

With layers of lace, doilies, flowers, embellishments and Thank You sentiment I finished this tag.



Thanks so much for stopping by.

Products Used:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: