Little Stars Envelopes with Bliss Paper Pack

11:00 am Parul 0 Comments


Hello friends!
Hope you all are doing well :) This month Papericious had a surprise release (I should rather say beautiful, pleasant surprise release). And it's a dream paper pack for me! All pastel colours and that too foiled ones. That foil is certainly a cherry on cake situation. Lol.
As soon as I lay my hands on it, the first thought which came to my mind was to make some money envelopes. And here they are!

Aren't these adorable? I fell in love with these :)
To give you an idea of how this foil looks actually I am sharing a close up as well.
See how beautiful this foiled finish look.

I hope I am leaving you inspired :) Do let me know in comments.

Supplies Used:

Details about the Bliss Paper Pack:
Papericious Patterned Paper Pack - Bliss. The perfect start to your next paper crafting project! This package contains twenty four 12x12 inch single sided papers, containing 12 different coordinating designs. Acid and Lignin free. Made in India.
The paper pack is available only in 12" X 12" and is priced at INR 595/-

This Paper Pack is EXCLUSIVELY available only with
GULATI EMPORIUM and his partner.

It is available to buy from them and I am sharing a direct link to order from the store here:
Or click on the link HERE: https://www.instagram.com/gulati_emporium/

You Might Also Like

0 comments: