Spread Your Wings - Art Journal Cover

11:00 am Palchincreation 9 Comments


Hello Papericious fans;
Wish you all a very Happy New Year!
Priya here from Palchin Creation 
Today, I would like to share with you the cover of my new Art Journal launched by Papericious.
I have used Papericious Decoupage Paper, Chipboard and Art Medium.

''Journal Cover''

Some details :


That is all I have to share with you today!!
I hope you are inspired to make your one
Thanks for stopping by :)
Love,
Xoxo

List of Supplies:

You Might Also Like

9 comments:

  1. Wonderfully Use of Chipboard & Decopage Paper on Art journal Cover...
    ❤it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Priya.. This is mind-blowing work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful art journal.. the decoupage paper is really inspiring...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best imaginative use of Papericious products.
    love the way u beautified the art journal. its inspirational to all of us.

    ReplyDelete