Decoupage note pad Holder with pen- pictorial

11:00 am Daksha Popat 0 Comments

Hello friends!
Today it's my decoupage tutorial day..and I have made a Decoupage notepad holder..using all Papericious stuff like Papericious chalk colors, Decoupage papers,glue etc...as this is a picture heavy post so I will not take much of your time and starting with the details...


Here is my pictorial:


I have taken MDF base, Papericious chalk colors, decoupage glue n did fussy cutting from decoupage paper..

Then taking Papericious chalk colors ..soft rock and white..I covered the whole MDF base.. then using villa plum chalk paints I gave shading from two sides..leaving little lighter parts in the middle..did lot of shading and blending with sponge daubbers


Then I masked with masking tape leaving  bottom 2" and  colored that 2" part with villa plum chalk paint..same I did for the top part also..using masking tape..



After coloring top and bottom part I did stenciling using black Archival ink and stencil.

I did stenciling on both top and bottom
part...and removed making tap.
Now securing my stenciling part with masking tape I have applied Papericious white crackle paste on both corners ,using palette knife and dried with hair dryer ..and got beautiful small crackle effect which you can see in closer view of picture. 


Then I used timholtzs stencil, Archival inks and did stenciling on both sides..but later I removed stenciling from one side as it was covering too much space and my decoupage design...so I again did coloring and shading work to cover that stencil part...

Then using Papericious decoupage glue I have adhere my fussy cut design in required place...but before adhering I have stamped the script stamp with black Archival ink..in required places..

Then did little bit of shading using lamp black and green chalk paints

Used Prima art alchemy metallic wax.. Aged brass and white gold..to highlight crackle effect.

Then I covered the handle part with cord and remaining left part again colored with villa chalk paint.

Finally decorated with black rhinestone lace , notepade , mini cloth peg.. and made a  holder with black card stock to hold  pen ...which I have attached with cord string to the handle top part.



Finished picture of my decoupage notepad holder with pen...
Thank you for stopping bye..for more decoupage inspirations and tutorial ..keep checking this place as we have lot of decoupage tutorials lined up..
love n hugs
Daksha







You Might Also Like

0 comments: