Design Team Announcement | 2017-18

11:13 am Papericious 11 Comments

Hello Everyone!

This is Aastha Jain, signing in again here to bring all the latest and good news on our blog. This year has been crazy, memorable, fun and sometimes silly. I worked with some of the most talented designers around the globe. They helped me a lot with the new product launches and inspiring the readers with their brilliant work always. I thank all of them for putting in so much effort and precious time in Papericious.

Now it's time to bring in a new set of designers to go on to another year of brilliance. After sorting out hundreds of applications, I am bringing to you the super amazing team.
Meet the New Design Team!

First, lets meet our Blog Coordinator & Social Media Manager.


Hello everyone! I have been a crafter and a blogger for more than 5 years now and I started my creative journey with Quilling as my base. I guess most of you are familiar with Paper Quilling. it's a beautiful art form and hence the name of my blog, 'Quill and Punch Works'. Though, I did start out with Quilling, I have since then branched out into punch-craft, working with dies and now stamps too! I am basically a card maker who also loves to dabble with Mixed Media and Altered stuff.
Here are my social media links.


Next, we have our talented Blog Design Team.




My mother- Sunila Mahajan and me - Aditi Mahajan, started Dots to Lines and our forte is home decor, mixed media and altered art.  A brief background about us :Sunila Mahajan - has a diploma in commercial art, and displays her artworks in various galleries across the world. She has also worked as a Graphic Designer at Hameed Mugal, Kenya. Aditi Mahajan- With a MSc. in Clinical Psychology and Dip. in Special Education, has taken up arts and crafts since school days and also practiced art therapy when working with children with special needs. She took up an art course from School of Visual Arts, New York.
Crafting, thus has been a part of daily activities mostly in the form of various altered projects, or making gifts. 


I am Arjita Sepaha Singh and I live in the city of lakes Bhopal, India with my daughter, husband Sanjeev who is fond of my crafty side and two lovely dogs.I am an educationist by profession and have been in the field of early childhood education since 2006. I am a Masters in IT and enjoy crafting above everything. I have been stamping and crafting for around 8 years now.I created my Youtube channel and is quite popular amongst crafters because of the short and crisp videos. I love to post on my blog www.arjita.in which inspires crafters around the globe. I find crafting the most relaxing & unwinding. For me it is extremely rewarding whenever I see someone happy and inspired because of my work. I also love to paint, do mixed media projects and show my skills on makeup. I am fond of cooking and travelling to exotic places.I am very excited to be a part of this talented group & I cant wait to make new friends and create stunning projects using the wonderful products by Papericious. 


My name is Chirali Shah. I am a chartered accountant by profession and a crafter by passion. I have a blog named 'Cardiggerzzz by Chirali Shah' which I handle to show my work and experiments. I started crafting in mid 2014 and till then, my style has always been versatile. I try to make new things every time, especially different 3D projects. As a crafter, I always admire work of others and try to break my own limitations seeing those work and what I love about this industry is giving credits to each other.


I am Daksha Popat from Kolkata. Basically I am a fine arts student and teaching and taking orders for all sorts of paintings ..from last 26 years. I came to the world of paper crafting and blogging from last 12 years.love stamping, scrapbooking,paper crafting, mixed media, altered art, Decoupage,3D cards etc..still learning and innovating myself.If Iam not busy with my two kids or house work.. I can be found in my craft room :)


Divya Thallap

ART pays my bills and fuels my heart.
I hold a degree in Fine Arts and have over 15 years of experience in Art and Design. I am currently working as an User Experience Designer and run my brand Yelling Yellow in my free time.
I design and manufacture art & craft supplies. I am a stationery and ephemera hoarder. I am a sucker for all things Yellow.


Hello! I am Erum Tasneem. I live in Karachi, Pakistan with my awesome family of humans and fur babies. I love making cards be it CAS or mixed media. I love to colour too. You can find my blog at VIBGYOR Krafts. I am more active on Instagram. I own a small home based business by the name of Glitter & Swirls where I sell my handmade projects and take on commission work.


Hello, my name is Heena Shaikh. I'm a 22 yrs old passionate crafter from Mumbai, India. I grew up watching my mom Crocheting and making fabric flowers, she taught me to value the art of handmade and has always encouraged me to create. I enjoyed drawing and painting ever since I was a little girl. I have been crafting for the last 4 years, I started with Quilling and Punch Craft and kept exploring the world of paper crafting through the internet and discovered the art of Mix Media and scrapbooking. I also really enjoy stamping and love making paper flowers, cards, wall art pieces and simple DIY home decor, a lot of my inspiration comes from nature and I gravitate more towards vintage and shabby styles, warm colours, floral patterns and botanical art. Apart from crafting I love baking and cake decorating, I'm a self-taught baker, I enjoy tinkering in my home bakery when I'm not crafting. My crafty journey so far has been very amazing, I push myself to create something new in every project and with every project I create I get the self-encouragement to create more and more.


I am Kriti Mishra, I am from Hyderabad. I had done masters in Information Technology, and was an Astt. Prof. at a reputed engineering college. But left the job after my daughter, Akshada, was born, she is 4.5 years old and now I am a full time mother. But she allows me to do some creative work. I can see a good artist in her also. Right from my childhood,I am into crafting, , I always loved making handmade cards and it is my passion. I am more into Scrapbooking and making mini albums(but now exploring Mixed - media and Flower making) and love to use different kinds of pattern papers to enhance my creativity and to share some knowledge with other people around. Previously, I used to make simple handmade cards, just to gift them to my loved ones and friends, but when I joined social media, there I saw a huge world of crafting.So many people involved in this, work in this area, so many techniques. I am just in my learning phase and learning everyday, but wanted to explore myself. That's why I don't want to miss this opportunity by Papericious.


Happy go lucky by nature,hospital admin by qualification, quiller and crafter by passion ...this sums up about me. Blessed with wonderful parents and hubby who are my best critics...Getting into crafting was just a hobby,I would say side effect of being jobless. Quilling indeed is my first love but once you start experimenting with other things like stamps,dies,inks,sprays etc..you cant just get rid of the urge to get more and more of these..Other than quilling I love trying my hand on mix media...or you can say I love the look of inked hands! Free-style..that is what my crafting style is...I keep experimenting with the look of my projects untill it reaches my satisfaction level.I love my projects to be bright and colorful and  flowers,pearls etc are my weakness!! Other then crafting macro Photography is my other love.   

 

I am a Nutritionist by profession but started a full time mom and a crafter after my little one born. Crafting gives me my '' me time '' and i thoroughly enjoy it.I always enjoyed creating different form of art while i was a little girl like fabric painting , glass painting canvas and so on , as i grow i kept trying different form of art but paper crafting happens to me by chance and there is no stopping from than!!!!
i started my journey with scrap booking. Handmade cards , 3d projects and handmade flowers are my all time favorite projects to work on. I love to try different techniques and work with different mediums. I teach mixed media and hand made flowers in my classes. Many of my creations got recognition  in various challenges i participated and that's a big encouragement for me.
 I did tried various products from papericious and i truly believe in them currently i m in love with the chippies and the dusts.The products are of superb quality and made in India , I really feel that if i got a chance to be on this plate form that would be a big honor.

Hi All. This is Priya from priya-n-papers.blogspot.com.  I am a software engineer Team Lead by profession but at heart I am a full time paper crafter. I am from India but currently living in Toronto, Canada. I have been crafting for around 7 years and blogging for about 6 years.
  From the childhood I was into crafts. I used to craft with my super talented sister. But during college, I lost my  touch and fell totally into academics. Roughly 7 years back when I was sitting idle in office, I was stumbled across Martha Stewart crafts. That's how I was introduced to paper crafts. I am an ever evolving crafter. Once I get a hang of a technique or style, I want to learn new techniques I have not tired or anything latest that comes in the craft world.
I would describe my technique as clean and simple with minimum embellishments.  Majorly, I am into card making, but I love making bookmarks, envelopes, boxes, gift card holder, etc.
 - Crafting is my only hobby. When I don't craft or not at my job, I try new dishes and reading about  different cuisines. I love cooking and trying out different restaurants. Apart from Indian, I like Italian, Thai, Mediterranean and Ethiopian food. 
She will be inspiring you with her amazing creations on her social medias so do follow her Blog, Facebook and Instagram page if you haven't already.

Hi, I am Shilpa Nagaonkar, Mixed Media Artist. I am painting since ever I remember. Colours brings pleasure to me, from bright to light! I love making stuff with papers, paints and inks, more importantly, share this all with others. I especially like to make Art journals, Canvas and Altered Art. I really like to experiment with texture, colors and techniques.I am inspired by life and nature. With my art I try to bring more love into the world. I truly believe, Art heals..Apart from this, I am voracious reader, culinarian and movie buff!I am very happy to be one of member of Papericious Design Team as it provides great opportunity to me to explore myself at another level.


Welcome aboard, ladies. I can't wait to start working with you guys for the next 12 months :)

You Might Also Like

11 comments: