Travel Theme Kid's Room Wall Decor!

11:00 am Ujjwal 2 Comments

Hello there,

This is Ujjwal and I hope you are having a fantastic week and looking forward to the weekend! Today I am showcasing a travel theme wall art I created with the newly released items at Papericious for my little girl's room.

I used the Let's Go - Designer Edition Paper Pack, the coordinating chippis, and the new cup sequins - Blue Berry to create this sweet piece of art work.





The Blue Berry cup sequins are the perfect colors to match my daughter's room decor. I traced a circle with a pencil first on this beautiful paper from the Let's Go Collection and then applied glue and sequins in small sections making sure they adhered well. I then hand cut the basket from some brown card stock and created the basket pattern with a brown gel pen. I used the jute cord to make the strings.


The banner is again hand drawn with the brown gel pen. The word explore is from the Let's Go Theme Chipboard and I colored it using distress ink - Ground Expresso

I hope you like this sweet and simple project!

Supplies Used

Papericious Designer Edition - Let's Go


Theme Chipboard - Let's Go

Blue Berry Cup Sequins


Jute Cord


You Might Also Like

2 comments: