Tutorial page "Together" by niniscrap
I am back on the blog for you are my new page and its tutorial
A stepper easy to achieve with a single printed sheet and a bazzil. Full effect.
- Take a sheet bazzil you find in the city pack at the end of the article, as well as a printed paper.
- Torn a portion of the printed sheet and the paste at the top of bazzil
Step 2 and 3
- Apply gesso on the entire surface.
- Coming up with your stencil and modeling paste, on the corner of your page
Step 4 and 5
- We will process the embellishments of the page ...
Placed a gauze on your page.
- Cut the rest of your printed paper matted to your photo.
Crumpled this one.
Stuck your photo
- Place your embellishments, here you have flowers and chipboard. and sewing thread to give texture to your page.
- It's time for the media. Here I started with gold acrylic, diluted with water and pure.
- I also colorized some flowers with my acrylic
- We will go to the blue ink out the color of the printed paper.
Apply here and there do not forget a few drops on EVERY side embellishments
- We now placed sequins and some beads
Your page is completed
Feel free to leave me a comment so I can come your comment sheaves