Winter Shaker Card w/ Video Tutorial

11:00 am Shweta Tapsi Khode 0 Comments


Hi everyone!
This is DT Member, Shweta here on the Papericious blog today to share a new project along with a Video Tutorial. I have made a shabby chic card celebrating the winter season. Have a look.
Winter season is already here. I was inspired by the snow and the whites and the blues that this season reminds me of, to create a subtle card. I've used the Blooms N Berries Paper Pack from Papericious for this card. 

The 3D Victorian Gate Shaker Chippie from the store was a nice addition to my project. I quickly painted a snowy winter night on paper and used it in the chippie which resembled a nice winter view through the window. The subtle It's a Boy Sequins mix went very well with my color theme.


As usual, all the flowers are handmade from the Papericious Sigma Cardtsock, customised to go with the theme. I also used some fussy cut elements from the paper pack and the co-ordinating Blooms N Berries Cut and Create Embellishments.

Want to watch the whole process video? It's right here.

The Papericious Supplies Used:

Picture of Blooms & Berries - Papericious Designer Edition
Picture of Blooms & Berries - Papericious CCE
Picture of Victorian Gate - Papericious 3D Shaker Chippis
Picture of Papericious Sigma Flowerite
Picture of Its a Boy Sequins - Papericious Sequins Mix

I hope you liked my card and enjoyed the tutorial.
Love,
Shweta

You Might Also Like

0 comments: