Bird House ft. Blooms & Berries by Kirti Gupta

11:00 am Kirti's Kraft Kastle 0 Comments


Hello Crafty Friends,
Kirti from Kirti's Kraft Kastle here. How are you doing this winter?
I am sure, during winters, the best thing to keep yourself warm is to do Crafting!
And when we have some amazing newly launched Paper Packs by Papericious like Blooms & Berries in our hand, we just can't stop creating some beautiful creations with it.

Sharing today my recent creation with Blooms & Berries, a Bird House!
When I saw this paper pack Blooms & Berries, all I could feel was inspiration from from nature. And proceeded with the same thought and decided to create this bird house. I wanted to use these papers for some unusual use of scrapbook papers, so I went ahead to use them for adorning my home decor, which can also be use as Lamp, Shade when fitted with electric circuit over lamp stand.

This Bird house is made of Grey Chipboard by Papericious and is adorned with Embellishments from Papericious Elements Sheets - Blooms & Berries & Indie Chic

Here are some close-ups of my bird house for you all!





I hope you find this inspirational to create and use this wonderful paper packs for creating your own version of home decor.

Supplies Used:





Thanks for stopping By,
Love,
Kirti Gupta

You Might Also Like

0 comments: