Christmas Easel Card ft.'The Flickers': Video Tutorial

11:00 am Shweta Tapsi Khode 0 Comments


Hello people!
Design Team Member, Shweta, here today with my very first post for Papericious and I'm so very excited. Papericious has launched TWO brand new paper packs, one of which is 'The Flickers' , which I've used for my debut post here. It's almost Christmas time and I've made a card depicting the same mood. Have a look.



I've used the newly launched paper pack 'The Flickers' for this card and let me tell you one thing, this paper pack is so so stunning! It has got gold and red gold foiling over black and white bases with beautiful patterns and the result is super shiny and beautiful papers. These papers give a very royal and festive feel, which is what prompted me to make a Christmas card.



I chose the paper with red gold foiling for the card keeping in mind the Christmas theme. The flowers that I've used to adorn this card are handmade from Papericious Vellum Cardstock and Frosting Powder. Also, I've fussy cut some beautiful flowers from the pattern papers to use in the card.


I have captured the whole process in a video. Check below:



I hope you like my project. 
Love,
Shweta

You Might Also Like

0 comments: