Love Card ft. 'Blooms & Berries'

6:31 pm Shakti Arora 1 Comments


Hello Papericious fans!
This is Shakti here, and I am super excited to share my very first post as a Design Team Member of Papericious. 
Today, I have tried to do a Card for the very first time with the gorgeous papers from the Blooms N Berries Patterned Paper Pack. I hope you guys like it. 

Here it is, enjoy:

I have made this card by using the NEW Blooms & Berries Pattern Papers and Cut and Create Embellishments Sheets - Blooms & Berries. I also used the new Chipboard Shaker: Floral Frame and Sequins from the store.
         


Supplies Used:
Blooms & Berries 12" X 12" Patterned Paper Pack
Cut and Create Embellishments Sheets - Blooms & Berries
Chipbaord 3D Shaker - Floral Frame



That's all from my side today.
I hope you guys like it.
Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

1 comment: