Card with Flickers - Tutorial

11:00 am Shilpa Nagaonkar 0 Comments


Hello everyone!
Shilpa here,
Have you checked beautiful foil printed paper collection - The Flickers by Papericious?
You can find it HERE. Don't forget to check out all lovely creations by my teamies during this month.

I am sharing a card today for which I have used Papericious Flickers Collection as well as Blush Cut and Create Embellishments.

Card is created with lots of layers.
Here is the procedure of making it.

I selected these two papers from Flickers Set. 
I have used White Card as a base. I cut out a rectangle from gold foiled white design paper 1/4 inch smaller than card base. 
From black design paper I got this lovely tag using Die.
I also got Doily to add in.

Next, I fussy cut black roses from this beautiful design paper.

I had also fussy cut leaves and butterflies from Blush Cut and Create Embellishments.
Shabby Chic Papericious Sequins goes with design and color of this card.

I layered design paper, black design tag and Doily on the card. Adhered them with strong glue.

Here you will find, I adhered black roses, golden leaves, heart and Lace as my next layers.

I chose this golden butterfly as my focal image. Below that you will see layers of gauze and roses and golden leaves.

Further I added small butterfly and Sequins, and my card was ready.



Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Papericious Product Used:






You Might Also Like

0 comments: