Butterfly Card using " The Flickers" Collection

11:00 am Nd’s creation 0 Comments


Butterfly Card using "The Flickers" Collection

Hello friends!
This is Nandini, and I am so glad  to share my first inspiration project. Here I am sharing a card designed with a gorgeous paper collection named as " The Flickers"

This paper collection is just perfect to make pretty cards, envelopes, and scrapbook layouts. To start with the card, take a  card paper measuring 5" X 7".  Stick the layers of golden and white paper in the background. This card comprises of  two design papers and to give the subtle look. I covered the second design with Papericious Vellum Paper. I chose to cut flowers from the background sheet for a beautiful card. Pro Tip: Cut the flowers sharply along the border for a neat look. Also to enhance its beauty, I used the images from  the Cut and Create "Blush" Collection. Cut the leaves and stick it using foam tape. Onto the last step stick all the fussy cuttings of flowers, leaves, and butterfly in a beautiful composition.

Some more picture of the card:


Supplies Used:





Hope you all have enjoyed this card. Thank you for stopping with us!
Do not forget to leave some love & comments for me.
   Love & Hugs,
    Nandini

You Might Also Like

0 comments: