"Love" Scrapbook Layout ft. 'The Flickers'

11:00 am Priti Kedia Meghani 0 Comments


Hello friends!
This is Priti here, and I am sure you are loving the new release from Papericious. Everything is just so gorgeous and I was totally swooned by my first DT kit :) I am happy to share a beautiful scrapbook page featuring The Flickers Paper Pack and the new Shaker Chippies.
This colour combination of gold, red and black, and the most amazing foil papers were just perfect for me to create a scrapbook page with a picture from this year's Diwali. The paper quality is so good and the patterns are just lovely. I chose two sheets for my background and applied some White Gesso on the black paper to tone down the colour and the print, for my page composition. The foiled roses stole my heart and so I cut out few roses in gold and red from the pattern papers and arranged them in a circle to form a wreath. The shine on these papers is absolutely stunning!

For the title, I chose to use the Mono LOVE Shaker Chipboard which I painted with Papericious Natural White Chalk Paint and filled it with some red sequins. The picture was matted on two pieces of different pattern papers and I just loved the way this layout came together :)

 I also added a gold paper clip, some gold splatters and hearts from the "Love Actually" Cut & Create Embellishment Sheets.

Here are some more pictures of my layout with few close ups:




SUPPLIES USED:




I hope you are enjoying all the inspiration projects from the design team. We are having a great time, creating with all these amazing supplies. Please do leave us some love and share your views on the new release. See you soon!
Love,
Priti

You Might Also Like

0 comments: