Handmade Desk Calender 2020 ft. 'Blooms & Berries'

11:00 am C 4 Craft 0 Comments


Hello crafty minds,
Tulika here from C 4 Craft to share my very first DT inspiration for Papericious with their newly launched products. I have used their very beautiful paper pack "Blooms & Berries" for my creation. Keeping Christmas and upcoming NewYear in mind, I have handcrafted a calendar of 2020 which is a perfect gift for season's greetings!  Have a look!


I have created the base with Papericious Grey Chipboard and then adhered a pattern paper from the "Blooms & Berries" Patterned Paper Pack. I adhered Rajni Chawla's Vellum Cardstock as a narrow hand-torn strips layers on the top part and put few embellishments from my stash to decorate the calendar suitable for the month's festive theme. I had a real fun to fussy cut and add Papericious Cut & Create Embellishments - 'Blooms & Berries' and 'Indie Chic' and found it so handy and easy to decorate in short time. At last I attached the printed calendar papers and Party Sequins to complete my project.


Supplies Used:


I hope I managed to inspire you to create a calendar and it will delight you everyday of this year!

Love and Hugs,
Tulika

You Might Also Like

0 comments: