Christmas Photobook Layout ft. 'The Flickers' | Pictorial

11:00 am Kirti's Kraft Kastle 0 Comments


Hola Dear Crafters!

Kirti Gupta here. I am so glad to share with you my first project as a design team member for Papericious. We all know, when it comes to trying something different and bold with paper prints, only Papericious can do it, and this time they have come up with this super fantastic foiled Paper pack in the combination of Black-White-Copper-Gold-Red, named 'The Flickers'


Its already December and when you see Red and White Christmas bells starts ringing in your mind. So, embracing the spirit of this festival of joy I have created a Photobook page comprising 7 years of Christmas pics of my son.

So, This is a picture heavy layout, hence calling it Photo book page layout. I have combined watercoloring, Added Papericious Vellum for Punch Border and used gold on white sheet from paper pack 'The Flickers'


Lets have a look at Step wise Tutorial here.

Step 1: I took a White Cardstock and prepped its one part of side for water coloring using water.
Step 2: Then, I colorwashed Blue watercolor for background and handpainted a Christmas tree to add the feel of Christmas.
Step 3: Later, I added some White Gesso sprinkles and layered beautiful white sheet with gold foil pattern paper from the Paper Pack "The Flickers" I have punched the border from Papericious Vellum Sheet and added it to the intersection of pattern paper and watercoloring part (as seen in the picture)
Step 4: Next I added Christmas Ornaments which are circle die cuts from another two sheets using foam tape, to add dimension. 
Step 5: Finally completed the page, with pictures, quote and some Christmas word stickers. I have also added two strips horizontally punched to the right side of my page.
I am totally in love with the kind of Christmas-y look I have been able to achieve using the pattern papers from The Flickers. I hope you too like this page and feel inspired to try this royal paper pack in your projects.

Here is the list of products used from Papericious:

1. The Flickers 12" x 12" Patterned Paper 

Thank you for stopping by!
Merry Christmas in Advance!
Love,
Kirti

You Might Also Like

0 comments: